Board of Elections

Public Requests & Data

Public Requests & Data
Advanced Web Page Links

If you are unable to locate your voter registration information but think you are registered
to vote and you have not moved outside of your county of prior registration, you may
be eligible to cast a provisional ballot during in-person absentee voting period at an appropriate early
voting location or the county board of elections, or on Election Day
at the correct polling place for your current address that may be counted.  We encourage you to
check your registration status by contacting your local county board of elections. 
To find your polling place, please click here or call
your county board of elections.