On CR68 off SR 26 (Camping, picnic shelter, canoe access point; Restrooms
A miller by trade, Walter Ring and his wife, Margaret, purchased this land in 1840, when they started working on the stone house. In 1848, they replaced an old grist mill on this site with a new one, added a sawmill in 1850, and operated until the 1920’s when the mills were both damaged by floods. The house is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Picnic shelter, tables, restrooms and camping are available. Ring Mill is a canoe access point on the Little Muskingum River.